- A one-time registration fee is payable for each new student who joins our programme. The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment.
- Attendance to classes may be refused should payment is not received by the due date.
- Class slots may be given to the next student in the waiting list should payment is not received by the due date.
- For cancellation of any programme package, students are required to give us a notice in writing at least a month before the first scheduled class.
- If a student wants to withdraw from any class, he/she will need to give at least one (1) months’ notice before the last lesson and state the reason.
- Fees for any unused lesson time will be refunded within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the letter of withdrawal from the student; provided the reasons are accepted by Nexus Learning Studio Sdn Bhd.
If students are not able to attend a scheduled class for unavoidable reasons, we offer and encourage our students to take replacement classes, subject to the following:
- Replacement classes can be either online or physical.
- Replacement classes are subject to availability of our tutors.
- Replacement classes must be taken within two (2) weeks of the missed class.
- Please contact your instructor or email us at email@example.com if you need to reschedule your classes.